Thursday, March 26, 2009

Quick Update

-Nearly caught up. Made it through what I'm hoping was the worst of a burnout period.

-Withdrawal from long-term medications upon which one grows dependent sucks.

-Non-science major students in a general science class are cretins when it comes to grades.

-I love basketball. I love March. I'm getting pumped for the spring game, and I wish hockey was still playing.

-Trying to find time to fit a run around campus in. Maybe tonight.

-Going to Indy tomorrow for Men's Sweet 16. Should be a good time!

-GPR measurements are surprisingly easy and fun to do. At least when you're only looking at a 150ish foot transect and it's on nearly flat ground. Wouldn't want to hike up and down a cinder cone with a GPR setup.

-Free time? What a novel concept. Might actually have some soon. Sort of. Long-term projects are going to require some additional work soon.

1 comment:

Dog Momster said...

Hey! I have nominated YOU for a blog award! http://www.cliffsvic.com/?p=670