Sunday, August 17, 2008

Preseason Has Begun!

Leadership sessions and fundamental review today, as well as a nice little 2.5 minute run -- roughly a half a mile or so 'round Munn.

I've been fighting this crazy headache thing for about a week. Finally gave in tonight and bought some Excedrin for the painkiller+caffeine duo and it seems to be helping. Bag of ice does wonders as well. It's not debilitating, thankfully, but annoying and distracting.

No more house centipede sightings, but I also left my light on when I went out for the football gig this evening to try to prevent them coming out after sunset, since I'm not unpacked enough to start putting poison down on the perimeter.

Annnnnd it's late. There's a tornado show and a replay of the ASU victory over the skunkbears. Up at 7:30 am.

This is why I shouldn't hook up cable till Preseason's done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I kind of like centipedes. They do startle me, when I see one moving. However, they are carnivores, and I'd rather have them than whatever they eat. Ants? I could hope. Took a photo of a very large centipede on the shower curtain one night, which might become blog fodder some day.